To delete an ADOM, you must be logged in as a super-user administrator (see Administrator profiles), such as the admin administrator.
Prior to deleting an ADOM:
- All devices must be removed from the ADOM. Devices can be moved to another ADOM, or to the root ADOM. See Assigning devices to an ADOM.
- Global policy packages assigned to the ADOM must be unassigned. See Assign a global policy package.
- References to the ADOM must be removed from administrator accounts (or the accounts deleted). See Assigning administrators to an ADOM.
- Go to System Settings > All ADOMs.
- Ensure that the ADOM or ADOMs being deleted have no devices in them.
- Select the ADOM or ADOMs you need to delete.
- Click Delete in the toolbar, or right-click and select Delete.
- Click OK in the confirmation box to delete the ADOM or ADOMs.
Default ADOMs cannot be deleted.