Assigning VDOMs to an ADOM
To assign VDOMs to an ADOM you must be logged in as a super user administrator and the ADOM mode must be Advanced (see ADOM device modes). VDOMs cannot be assigned to multiple ADOMs.
To assign VDOMs to an ADOM:
- Go to System Settings > All ADOMs.
- Double-click on an ADOM, right-click on an ADOM and then select the Edit from the menu, or select the ADOM then click Edit in the toolbar. The Edit ADOM pane opens.
- Click Select Device. The Select Device list opens on the right side of the screen.
- Select the VDOMs that you want to add to the ADOM. Only VDOMs on devices with the same version as the ADOM can be added. The selected VDOMs are displayed in the Devices list.
- When done selecting VDOMs, click Close to close the Select Device list.
- Click OK.
The selected VDOMs are removed from their previous ADOM and added to this one.