The execution history of scripts run on specific devices can be viewed from a device’s dashboard. The script log can be viewed in the Task Monitor. The script execution history table also allows for viewing the script history, and re-running the script.
To view the script execution history:
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the tree menu, select the device group, for example, Managed FortiGates. The list of devices display in the content pane and in the bottom tree menu.
- In the bottom tree menu, select the device whose script history you want to view. The System: Dashboard for the device displays in the content pane.
- In the Configuration and Installation Status widget, select View History in the Script Status field to open the Script Execution History pane.
- To view the script history for a specific script, select the Browse icon in the far right column of the table to open the Script History dialog box.
- To re-run a script, select the Run script now icon in the far right column of the table. The script is re-run. See Run a script.
- Select Return to return to the device dashboard.
To view a script log:
- Go to System Settings > Task Monitor.
- Locate the script execution task whose log you need to view, and expand the task.
- Select the History icon to open the script log window.
For more information, see Task Monitor.