Editing an IPsec VPN community
To edit a VPN community, you must be logged in as an administrator with sufficient privileges. The community name and topology cannot be edited.
To edit IPsec VPN communities:
- Go to VPN Manager > IPsec VPN.
- Do one of the following:
- Double-click on a community or select it in the tree menu, then click Edit in the quick status bar or select VPN Community > Edit.
- Right-click on a community and select Edit from the menu.
- Select a community, then click Edit in the toolbar.
The Edit VPN Community page is displayed.
- Edit the settings as required, and then select OK to apply the changes.
For descriptions of the settings, see VPN community settings.