Configure ports for a single FortiSwitch from FortiManager. To configure the ports for a single FortiSwitch, you must disable Central Management to automatically enable per-device management.
- Go to System Settings > All ADOMs.
- Double-click the ADOM that has the FortiGate and FortiSwitch assigned to it.
- In the Edit ADOM screen, clear the FortiSwitch check box under Central Management and clickOK.
- Go to FortiSwitch Manager > Managed Switches.
- Select the FortiGate where the FortiSwitch is connected to.
- Select the FortiSwitch and click Ports Configuration from the toolbar. Alternatively, right-click on the FortiSwitch and select Ports Configuration.
- The FortiSwitch Ports screen appears.
- Double-click a single port in the device diagram to edit the port configuration. Alternatively, select the port in the ports list and click Edit in the toolbar.
- Modify the port configuration as required and click OK.
Right-click each port to modify POE, DHCP Blocking, IGMP Snooping, IGMP Snooping, STP, Loop Guard, Edge Port, STP BPDU Guard, and STP Root Guard directly from the context-menu.