Exempting non-compliant FortiClient endpoints
You can exempt FortiClient endpoints that are non-compliant from the compliance rules to allow the endpoints to access the network.
To exempt non-compliant FortiClient endpoints:
- Go to FortiClient Manager > Monitor.
- In the tree menu, select a FortiGate device.
- Select one or more FortiClient endpoints.
- Right-click the selected FortiClient endpoint, and select Exempt this device or Exempt all devices of this type.
The FortiClient endpoint is exempt from the compliance rules.
- Install the configuration changes to the FortiGate device.