You can quickly view the status of devices on the Managed AP pane by using the quick status bar, which contains the following options:
- Managed APs
- Rogue APs
- Client Connected
You can click each quick status to display in the content pane, or in a pop-up window, only the devices referenced in the quick status.
- Ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to AP Manager > Managed APs. The quick status bar is displayed above the content pane.
- In the tree menu, select a FortiGate, group, or All_FortiGate if central management is enabled. The devices for the group are displayed in the content pane, and the quick status bar updates.
- Click on each quick status to filter the devices displayed on the content pane. For example, click Offline, and the content pane will display only devices that are currently offline.
- Click Rogue APs to open the rogue AP list in a pop-up window.
- Click Client Connected to open a list of WiFi clients in a pop-up window.