FortiSwitch security policies
To view FortiSwitch security policies:
- Ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to FortiSwitch Manager > FortiSwitch Templates.
- In the tree menu, select Security Policies.
FortiSwitch Security Policies are not available in version 5.4 ADOMs.
The following options are available in the toolbar and right-click menu:
Create a new FortiSwitch security policy. See Creating FortiSwitch security policies.
Edit the selected policy.
Delete the selected policy or policies.
Import security policies from a managed FortiGate device.
Enter a search string into the search field to search the policy list.
To edit a security policy:
- Either double-click a policy, right-click a policy and select Edit, or select a policy then click Edit in the toolbar. The Edit Security Policies pane opens. The name cannot be edited.
- Edit the settings as required, then click OK to apply your changes.
To delete security policies:
- Select the policy or policies that will be deleted.
- Either click Delete from the toolbar, or right-click and select Delete.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box to delete the selected policy or policies.
To import security policies:
- Click Import on the toolbar. The Import dialog box opens.
- Select the FortiGate that the policies will be imported from in the drop-down list.
- Select the policies that will be imported.
- If only one policy is being imported, and its name is already used by a policy on the FortiManager, you can optionally enter a new name for the policy. If a new name is not entered, or if you are importing multiple policies, existing policies will be overwritten by imported policies.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box to import the policies.