Objects from an ADOM can be promoted to the Global Database for reuse.
Existing objects or newly created objects can be promoted to the Global Database.
- Ensure you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Object Configurations .
- Select the object type that you want to promote. For example, view the interface by going to Normalized Interface > Normalized Interface.
The interface list is displayed in the content pane. The available interfaces are selectable on the content pane toolbar.
- Right-click the object and select Promote to Global.
- If you want to rename the object, specify a new name in the New Name field. Leave the New Name field blank to keep the original name for the object.
- Click Promote.
The object is now promoted to the Global Database.