On the FortiSwitch Manager pane, you can use the Install Wizard to install changes to managed FortiSwitch devices. Alternately you can install changes when you install a configuration to the FortiGate that manages the switch.
- Go to FortiSwitch Manager > Managed Switches.
- In the tree menu, select the FortiGate device that controls the FortiSwitch, and click Install Wizard.
The managed switches are displayed in the content pane.
- In the content pane, select the switch, and click Install Wizard.
The Install Wizard is displayed.
- Select Install Device Settings (only), and click Next.
The Device Settings only pane is displayed.
- Select the device, and click Next.
The Device Settings pane is displayed.
- (Optional) Click Install Preview to review the changes.
- Click Install.