FortiManager VM with a subscription license does not support FortiMeter.
The following is an overview of how to use metered VMs:
- Purchase a FortiMeter license. Contact your sales representative for more information.
- Go to FortiCare (https://support.fortinet.com/) and log into your account.
You can also access FortiCare from FortiManager:
- From System Settings > Dashboard, in the License Information widget, click the Purchase icon in the VM Meter Service field.
- From Device Manager > VM Meter, click the Purchase Points icon in the toolbar.
- Go to Asset > Manage/View Products, and locate the FortiMeter license.
- Link the FortiMeter license with your FortiManager by using the Link Device option.
You can only link FortiManager to one metering group at a time.
- If you are prepaying (FortiOS VMs only), purchase a point package and add it to the FortiMeter license using the Add Licenses option. See Points.
- Ensure that the VM is authorized for central management by FortiManager. See Add devices.
- Authorize the metered VMs in FortiManager. See Authorizing metered VMs.
If connectivity between the VM and FortiManager is lost, FortiManager will invalidate the VM instance after fifteen days. If the VM reconnects before fifteen days have elapsed, it will automatically synchronize with the FortiManager database.