You can add any widget to a custom or predefined dashboard. You can also move, resize, or delete widgets. You cannot rename or delete a predefined dashboard. To reset a predefined dashboard to its default settings, click Dashboard > Reset.
- In the Monitors tree-menu, right-click and select Create New.
- Specify the Name and whether you want to create a blank dashboard or use a template.
If you select From Template, specify which predefined dashboard you want to use as a template.
- Click OK. The new dashboard appears In the tree menu.
- Select widgets to include on the dashboard, and click Done.
- Select the predefined or custom dashboard where you want to add a widget.
- Click Add Widget to see a list of available widgets. Click on the widget you would like to add.
- When you have finished adding widgets, click Save Changes to close the Add Widget pane.