Go to Policy & Objects > Policy Packages, and use the search box to search or filter policies for matching rules or objects.
The default Simple Search will highlight text that matches the string entered in the search field.
- Select Column Filter from beside the search field.
- Do either of the following:
- Right-click on a specific value in any column and select Add Filter (equals or not equals) from the menu.
- Click Add Filter, then select a column heading from the list.
- Select from the available values in the provided list. Select Or to add multiple values, or select Not to remove any policies that contain the selected value from the results.
Multiple filters can be added.
- Click Go to filter the list.