FortiPortal web interface
To analyze your event log data in the FortiPortal, customize reports, view the status of your network devices, view and configure security policies, you can use the FortiPortal web interface.
After a successful log in, the interface displays the dashboard page.
To select a different language for this session, log out and select a language on the log-in page.
The top banner is common for all of the pages and includes the following action buttons:
- Help—additional window that displays the Help pages
- Alerts—pop-up window that displays the unread alerts
- Change Password—raises a dialog box for password change
- Logout—log out of the tool
The left panel might contain the following selections:
- Dashboard—widgets that display information about the FortiPortal (FP)
- Policy & Objects—pages for viewing and modifying security policy, firewall objects and security profiles
- Device Manager—manage virtual private networks (VPNs) and static routes
- View—different views of the security event logs
- Reports—lists of available reports
- Additional Resources—page to launch external pages such as a ticketing system
- Audit—a log of user activity on the Administrative Web Interface
- WiFi—wireless networks, listed by site or by SSID