Customizing Video Lenses
FortiCentral supports different lens options for cameras, such as third party fisheye cameras. Users can create and save video lenses to optimize monitoring preferences.
To configure Video Lenses
- Select the Settings button.
- Go to Settings > Video Lenses.
- Select the camera and adjust the sliders:
- Center: Stretches the middle of the image in PTZ mode.
- Edge: Stretches the outer area of the field of view in PTZ mode.
- Angle: Allows leveling the horizon if a camera is wall-mounted in panoramic mode.
- Cut off: Removes the top and bottom from a panoramic view.
To make an ONVIF camera display as a fisheye camera in FortiCentral, set the Video Display for the camera to fisheye or panoramic in the FRC camera configuration.
Additionally, you can adjust the parameters through the video pane menu by selecting a fisheye camera and then selecting the new video lens from the pane menu and selecting the edit pencil symbol.