ForiRecorder Central supports the creation and retrieval of annotations on the video timeline. Operators can create digital notes within a specific video for future review.
To create an annotation
- Select the Settings button in the Video Timeline.
- Select Annotation Minibar to display the quick selection buttons in the Video Timeline.
- Select the desired time in the Video Timeline where you wish to place an annotation.
- Select the Annotate Video button.
- Enter your desired annotation and select OK.
A light blue bar appears in the Video Timeline where the annotation is placed. When you move the cursor over the blue bar, the annotation appears on screen.
Select the Remove Annotation button to delete the selected annotation.
To go to the next most recent annotation, select the Next Annotation button.