Configuring the Analytics Processor
To configure the analytics processor
- Drag a camera from the device tree to an open pane.
- Select the Settings button from the pane window.
- Select Analytics.
- Select Face Recognition from the Algorithm dropdown menu to activate analytics on the camera stream.
- Enable “Visualize” to enable the overlay of facial landmarks in live video. The colors of the face landmarks indicate specific characteristics:
- White: The face is detected but the quality is not good enough to generate a representation.
- Yellow: The first frame taken as a snapshot and to generate face representation.
- Magenta: The person is being tracked after the initial detection.
Cyan/Green: The person track continued from face matching.
- Enable “Show Snapshots” to display the best snapshots associated with each track in a gallery. This acts as a brief history of individuals captured on camera.
- Enable “Look for Names” to activate a search for a detected face in the facial database. If an enrolled person is in the database that resembles the currently detected person, their name is added to the bottom of the facial landmarks.
- Select OK.