Using 3D Maps
With the 3D map configured, you can now drag a selected map to one of your panes.
To work with a selected map
- Select the settings button in the map’s pane area.
- Select Enable Edit Mode.
- Drag and drop a camera from the Device Panel to the location it is installed on the floor plan.
- Select Highlight All Cameras to show the view cone of all available cameras on the 3D map.
You can navigate the floor plan by using the scroll wheel button to change views and holding the right mouse button to change the view of the plan along a vertical axis. When you have a desired view of a plan save the view as a Sector by selecting the Sector menu, entering a name for the view, and selecting Add.
To work with cameras on a map
- Select a camera on the map.
Four icons appear above the camera, which you can use to work with the camera. From left to right: tilt, pan, vertical movement, horizontal movement.
- Select the Tilt button to move the camera in a sloping position.
- Select the Pan button to turn the camera left or right.
- Select the Vertical movement button to move the camera up and down along a vertical axis.
- Select the Horizontal movement button to move the camera left and right along the horizontal axis.