Configuring Facial Recognition
To configure facial recognition in FortiCentral
- Select the Settings button and select Settings.
- Select Analytics.
- Select the recorder receiving the results of the face analytics from the Face Recognition Database dropdown menu.
- Enable “Face Recognition in a snapshot” to allow FortiRecorder to receive pictures of individuals for later identification.
- Enable “Display EBC/GPC Demos” to electronically welcome guests based on recognition.
- Enable “Show Analytics Alarms” to start a playback loop of the moment an individual triggered the alarm.
- Select OK.