Downloading Video Clips
FortiCentral supports direct download of selected video clips, so you can save the video on a local disk and play them back at a later time.
To download a video clip
- Go to the frame you want to start the video.
- Select the Settings button to the left of the Video Timeline.
- Select Start Selection in the Video Minibar section.
- Select and drag the cursors to decide where the clip will begin and where it will end.
- Select the Export Clip button to start the download.
The clip will begin downloading. You can view the download progress in the Downloading section of the Resource Column. Once the download finishes, select the location on your local hard drive where you want the file stored. Exported videos are in an .mp4 file format and can be a maximum of five minutes.
You can download video from multiple cameras to your local PC at the same time.
To bulk download video from multiple cameras
- Select the Settings button.
- Go to Import/Export > Bulk Download.
- Specify the cameras, time period, video types, and destination folder.
- Select Download.