Creating a Transparent URL
The Transparent URL feature allows operators to create a direct FortiGate, FortiMail, FortiVoice, or FortiAnalyzer web page view in FortView.
In the following example, a FG connection is dropped into a pane and the user has manually logged in. Navigate to the Threat Map page to include the Threat Map as a FortiView.
To create a transparent mode FortiView from Connections
- Drag the created Connection over to the pane and navigate to the desired page. This example uses the FortiGate dashboard.
- Select the Settings button in the top right corner.
- Select Create FortiView from Current Page
- Enter a name for the FortiView. In this example, the FortiView is named “FG-Dashboard-Main”.
- Drag and drop the newly created FortiView from the FortiViews section into a pane.