Centrally manage Slave nodes on the Master node
Users can manage Slave nodes on the Master node:
- Go to HA Cluster.
- Select the Slave node's serial number.
- Users can perform any of the following tasks:
- View the Slave node's dashboard.
- Switch the Slave node's role using the Dashboard > System Information widget.
- Configure the Slave node's network settings (such as its IP address, routing table, DNS, and Proxy settings).
- Configure the Slave nodes' network settings for VM external traffic through port3.
- Upgrade the Slave node (including firmware, AV database etc.).
- View the Slave node's VM Status page.
- View and configure the Slave node's VM image settings.