For more about the information available in the View Details pages for malicious and suspicious files, see Appendix A - View Details Page Reference.
When a file has been rescanned, the results of the rescan are displayed on this page. Select the job ID to view the job details.
To create a snapshot report for all threats by users:
- Select a time period from the Time Period dropdown list.
- Click the Filter field to apply filters to further drill down the information in the report.
- Click the Export Data button in the toolbar.
- In the Report Generator, select either PDF or CSV for the report type.
- Click the Generate Report button to create the report.
- When the report generation is completed, select the Download button to save the file to your management computer. You can navigate away and find the report later in Log & Report > Report Center page.
- Click the Cancel button to exit the report generator.
In this release, the maximum number of events you can export to a PDF report is 1,000; the maximum number of events you can export to a CSV report is 15,000. Jobs over that limit will not be included in the report.