Threats by Devices - level 4
For more information about the malicious and suspicious files in the View Details pages, see Appendix A - View Details page reference.
When a file has been rescanned, the results of the rescan are displayed in this page. Select the job ID to view the job details.
To create a snapshot report for all threats by devices:
- Select a time period from the first dropdown list.
- Select to apply search filters to further drill down the information in the report.
- Click the Export Data button in the toolbar. The Report Generator window opens.
- Select either PDF or CSV for the report type. Optionally you can further define the report start/end date and time.
- Click the Generate Report button to create the report. You can wait until the report is ready to view, or navigate away and find the report later in Log & Report > Report Center page.
- When the report generation is completed, select the Download button to save the file to your management computer.
- Click the Close icon or the Cancel button to quit the report generator.
In this release, the maximum number of events you can export to a PDF report is 1000; the maximum number of events you can export to a CSV report is 15000. Jobs over that limit will not be included in the report.