Connecting to the Command Line Interface
You can enable SSH and Telnet access on the port1 (administration) interface or any other administrative port set through the CLI command
set admin-port and access the CLI through SSH or Telnet to troubleshoot the device including RAID related hard disk issues. You can also connect to the CLI through the console port.
To connect to the CLI through the console port:
- Connect the FortiSandbox unit console port to the management computer using the console cable provided.
- Start a terminal emulation program on the management computer.
- Use the following settings:
Serial line to connect to
- Press Open to connect to the FortiSandbox CLI. The login as page is displayed.
- Type a valid administrator name and press Enter.
- Type the password for this administrator and press Enter.
set port1-ip 192.168.0.10/24
set default-gw 192.168.0.1
For more information on FortiSandbox CLI commands, see the FortiSandbox CLI Reference Guide in the Fortinet Document Library.