- Log into the Azure Portal and go to the Storage Account for FortiSandbox.
- In left menu, click Containers then click the + Container icon to create a new container:
For Public access level, you can select both Blob and Container.
- Under Permissions select Read and Write permissions, then click Save.
- On FortiSandbox go to Security Fabric > Network Share.
- Configure following settings:
Mount Type Select Azure Blob Storage. Domain of the Share URL Enter the URL of the storage account. For example,
https://storage_account.blob.core.windows.net. This can be found on the Properties page of the container (see the image below).
Container Name Enter the container name. Name of the Storage Account Enter the name of the Storage Account.
Access Key of the Account
Enter the Access Key of the Storage Account.