System > Maintenance > Debug enables you to download debug log and upload debug symbol file.
Follow steps below to customize the debug logs:
- Run commands similar to the following to capture the flow from the client (for example, host 10.0.8.104), and activate the debug flow required:
- Initiate HTTP request from this client (10.0.8.104) to the virtual server.
- Stop collecting the information with the command below after some time:
- Download debug logs from System > Maintenance > Debug > Download .
The following files are supported:
- crash logs
- daemon logs
- kernel logs
- netstat logs
- coredump logs
- perf logs
- top logs
- other logs
- entire configuration file
FortiWeb # diagnose debug trace tcpdump filter "host 10.0.8.104"
FortiWeb # diagnose debug trace tcpdump interface port1
FortiWeb # diagnose debug flow filter client-ip 10.0.8.104
FortiWeb # diagnose debug flow filter flow-detail 7
FortiWeb # diagnose debug trace report start
FortiWeb # diagnose debug trace report stop
Note: To access this part of the web UI, your administrator’s account must have the
prof_admin permission. For details, see Permissions.
For details, see the FortiWeb CLI Reference: