Creating an ELB between the FortiGate-VMs
- Go to the EC2 dashboard. Go to Load Balancers, then click Create Load Balancer.
- Create a load balancer for RDP traffic within Fortinet-VPC. Select Continue.
- Set the Ping Protocol to use HTTPS. Select Continue.
- Use the + on Public Subnet and add it into the Selected Subnets list. Select Continue.
- Select Allow every traffic. Select Continue.
- Select both FortiGate-VMs. Select Continue.
- Leave Tags at the default values and select Continue. A review page appears. After you have reviewed the configuration, select Create. Now that you have created the ELB, you can use a domain name to test your connection via an RDP client.