Uploading files to the Storage account
The template deployment will create two storage containers, one for the
configset files and one for the
To locate the storage containers:
- Load the Autoscale resource group. This is the resource group you selected or created in step 6 of the section Creating a template deployment.
- Load the Storage account by clicking its name.
- From the Storage account navigation column, under Blob service, click Containers.
- Locate the storage containers and click the configset container.
- Upload all the files in the configset folder of the deployment package to this container.
The blob container will look as shown in the image:
license files :
For BYOL-only or hybrid licensing deployments you must upload any license files to the fgt-asg-license container.
- Locate the storage containers and click the fgt-asg-license container.
- Upload any BYOL license files to this container.
If you provide two license files with the same content, only one of them will be used, the other one will be ignored.
If you upload a file with the same name but different content, there are two outcomes: