Creating storage accounts
Create two storage accounts:
- The first storage account is for storing the FortiSandbox firmware image (Storage Account).
- The second storage account is for storing diagnostic information (Monitor Account) such as VM diagnostic screenshots during job scans.
To create storage accounts in Azure:
- In the Azure portal, click Storage accounts in the left pane.
- Click Add to create a new storage account.
- Enter the following information for each account:
Select your subscription type.
Select the resource group you created in the Creating a resource group step.
Storage account name
Name of the storage account.
Select the location you used when you set up the resource group.
Use the default or change according to your needs.
Read-access geo-redundant storage.
- Select Review + Create.
- Repeat these steps to create a second storage account.