Creating FortiWeb Manager-VM image
- Log in to Microsoft Azure portal, click All services, and then enter images in the search box. Click images in the search results.
- Click Add to open the Create image pane.
- Enter a name for the image.
- Select the Subscription and Resource group you have created in the previous steps.
- Select the Location where you want to deploy the image.
- Click the Browse buttons in the storage blob options under OS disk and Data disks sections. Browse to the containers you have created, and choose the boot.vhd and log.vhd files that are uploaded by the PowerShell script.
- For other settings, configure them as shown in the following screenshot.
Click Create to create the image.