Multiple Scripting Usage
• FortiADC supports using multiple scriptings in one VS.
• Different scripts can contain the same event.
• Priority information can be specified for each event in each script file to control the order of each event if multiple scripts have been executed.
• The smaller the priority value, the higher the priority. Priority starts from digital number 1.
• Otherwise, the original order (created when the script was added to the VS script list) is used.
• When multiple script call function of redirect()/routing()/close(), the final one prevails.
• The the user can enable/disable events by using command set_event().
In the case of multiple scripts, the user might want to disable processing the rest of the scripts in certain cases, or might completely disable respond processing.
• The user can enable/disable event automatic by useing command set_auto().
Enabling behavior: in the case of http keep-alive mode, by default FortiADC will re-enable HTTP REQUEST and HTTP RESPONSE processing for the next transaction (even if the user disables this event in the current transaction using command set_event()). FortiADC allows the user to disable/enable this automatic enabling behavior.