You can configure on-demand or scheduled reports.
Before you begin:
- If you want reports to include user-defined queries, you must configure the queries before you configure the report.
- You must have Read-Write permission for Log & Report settings.
- Go to Log & Report > Report Config.
- Click Create New to display the configuration editor.
- Complete the configuration as described in Report configuration.
- Save the configuration.
The Report tab is displayed.
- In the report table, the final column for has a "run report" icon (). Click it.
- Go to Log & Report > Report > Overall.
Configuration name. Valid characters are
Note: After you initially save the configuration, you cannot edit the name.
|On Schedule||Enable/disable reporting on schedule.|
|Period||Select a report period. If you select absolute or last N-hours, last N-days, or last N-weeks, additional controls are displayed for you to set these variables.|
|Schedule Type||Daily or on specified days.|
|Schedule Weekdays||If you do not schedule the report daily, specify the days on which to run it.|
|Email Format||Attachment format. Only PDF is supported. If you schedule reports and set this option, the report is sent on schedule to all addresses in the Log & Report > Report Email > Recipient list.|
|Email Subject||Message subject.|
|Email Body||Message body.|
|Email Attachname||Filename for attachment.|
|Email Compress||Enable/disable compression of the attachment.|
|Query List||Select queries to include in the report.|