FortiADC 7.2.1 offers the following new features:
- The L2 SSL Forward Proxy VS can now be bypassed based on either Destination IP or Source IP in the L2 Exception List Rule.
- In SSLi mode, the instance can now be bypassed based on either Destination IP or Source IP in the SSLi Bypass Rule.
- New file download option that allows you to download a text file that only contains the file names from
/var/log/crash/*, instead of downloading the crash package that contains all the debug files.
- Concurrent requests will now be blocked to allow the current process to finish before running the next request.
- You can now terminate a debug file save request in progress.
- The SN.txt file will now include the FortiADC version information and serial number.