Register your device with FortiCloud to receive customer services, such as firmware updates and customer support. Users are required to register a VM license the first time they log in to FortiAnalyzer VM.
To view a list of registered devices, log in to FortiCloud, and go to Asset > Manage/View Products.
- Go to System Settings > Dashboard.
- In the License Information widget, click Register Now. The registration window opens.
- Enter the device details, and click OK. FortiAnalyzer connects to FortiCloud and registers the device.
A confirmation message appears at the top of the content pane, and the Status field changes to Registered.
- Go to the FortiAnalyzer login page.
- Take one of the following actions:
- Click Browse to upload the license file, or drag it onto the field.
- Click Upload. After the license file is uploaded, the system will restart to verify it. This may take a few moments.
To download the license file, log in to FortiCloud, and go to Asset > Manage/View Products, then click the product serial number.
Login with FortCloud
If a valid license is not associated with the account, you can start a free trial license for up three devices.
- Click Login with FortiCloud.
- Log in with our account credentials or create a new account.
FortiAnalyzer connects to FortiCloud to get the trial license. The system will restart to apply the trial license.