You can create a QR code to distribute to FortiClient (Android) and (iOS) users. FortiClient (Android) and (iOS) users can scan the QR code from their device to automatically enable FortiTelemetry and attempt connection to the specified FortiClient EMS server.
QR codes can optionally contain the FortiClient telemetry connection key, if desired.
- Do one of the following:
- To generate the QR code without a connection key, go to System Settings > Server. Beside the Listen on IP field, click the View QR Code button.
- To generate the QR code with a connection key, go to System Settings > Endpoints. Ensure that the FortiClient telemetry connection key field is populated, then click the View QR Code button beside it.
- In the dialog, select or deselect Show FortiClient telemetry connection key as desired.
- Click Continue.
- Click Download.
- Save the QR code image to your machine.
- Email the QR code to FortiClient (Android) and FortiClient (iOS) users.