By default, multitenancy is disabled in EMS.
- Go to System Settings > EMS Settings.
- Enable Manage Multiple Customer Sites, then click Save. EMS forces the GUI to restart for the changes to take effect. After you enable multitenancy, all previously created administrators except the default admin user become administrators for the default site.
After restarting, the GUI displays the global dashboard. When you initially enable multitenancy, there are two sites: global, where you can set and view global settings; and default, which contains your original EMS instance's endpoints. Your original EMS instance's settings are retained. To switch between sites, select the site name in the upper right corner, then select the desired site from the dropdown list.
- Select Configure Sites from the site selection list. You can also go to Administration > Configure Sites. This page displays all sites and their license usage.
- Click Add.
- In the Add FortiClient EMS Site dialog, enter the desired site name. You must use only ASCII characters in site names.
- Select the checkboxes to assign the desired number of licenses to this site. The dialog displays how many licenses are available for assignment. Click Save. The newly created site appears in the FortiClient Sites list. You can go to the site using the site selection list in the upper right corner.