The FortiSandbox system dashboard can be customized. You can select which widgets to display, where they are located on the page, and whether they are minimized or maximized.
Position your mouse cursor on the widget’s title bar, then click and drag the widget to its new location.
Select the refresh icon in the widget’s title bar to refresh the data presented in the widget.
Click the Reset button on the floating widget tool bar.
In the floating dashboard toolbar, select Add Widget, then select the names of widgets that you want to add. To hide a widget, in its title bar, select the close icon.
The following is a list of widgets you can add to your dashboard:
- System Information
- System Resources
- System Resources Usage Timeline
- Scanning Statistics
- File Scanning Activity
- Top Devices
- Top Critical Logs
- Pending Job Statistics
- Disk Monitor
- Sniffer Traffic Throughput
- Threats Distribution
- Customized Threats Distribution
- Quick Download
Multiple widgets of the same type can be added to the dashboard. This can be useful for viewing information over different time intervals.
After scrolling down the dashboard page, a Back to top button will appear in the floating widget tool bar. Click this button to go to the top of the dashboard.
- Select the edit icon in the widget’s title bar to open the edit widget window.
- Configure the following information, and then select
to apply your changes:
Custom widget title
Optionally, type a custom title for the widget. Leave this field blank to use the default widget title.
Enter a refresh interval for the widget, in seconds.
Some widget have default refresh values:
- Scanning Statistics: 600
- Top Devices: 300
- Scanning Activity: 300
- System Resources: 60
- Top Critical Logs: 3600
- Disk Monitor: 300
Select the number of entries to display in the widget. The top count can be between 5 to 20 entries.
This option is only available in the following widgets: Top Devices, Top Critical Logs.
Select a time period to be displayed from the dropdown list: Last 24 hours, Last 7 days, Last 4 weeks.
This option is only available on the following widgets: Scanning Statistics, Top Devices, Threats Distribution, and Scanning Activity.
An unprocessed detection alert occurs when a record is in the Action Required state in Fortiview. These records can also be seen by navigating to Fortiview -> Operation Center -> Action -> Action Required. FortiSandbox will record these items and display them as an unprocessed detection alert depending on the configuration below.
- If you wish to see unprocessed detection alerts in FortiSandbox, navigate to System Settings and check the Show unprocessed detection on Dashboard checkbox:
- Configure the period to display unprocessed detections for. The options available are Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days, and Last 4 Weeks.
- Check the checkbox(es) corresponding with the desired rating for unprocessed detections. The options available are Malicious, High Risk, Medium Risk, and Low Risk.
After activating the Show unprocessed detection on Dashboard option, a notification will appear under the bell icon in the top right corner of the GUI reading "## unprocessed detections in last xx days/hours/weeks".
In HA-Cluster mode, each node can be configured with separate Unprocessed Detection Alert Notification settings.