Appendix F: How to purchase and renew FortiGuard licenses
FortiGuard services can be purchased individually or in bundles. After you've registered your FortiWeb (see Registering your FortiWeb), contact your reseller with the model of your FortiWeb and the services or bundled you would like. Upon purchasing services from your reseller, you will receive the service registration document by email which also includes the service in title and summary containing your contractor registration code. Here are the next steps:
- Go to Fortinet Customer Service & Support (https://support.fortinet.com) and log in to your account.
- Click Register/Renew.
- If you already registered your FortiWeb, continued by entering your Contract Registration Code from the Service Entitlement Summary on the second page of your service registration document.
- Choose the unit you would like to apply the service to.
- Read and verify you agree to the terms and conditions of the service.
- Verify the product entitlement list features all services you wish for the time period you purchased (e.g., the Activation Date and Expiration Date columns on the right).
- Click Confirm.
Note: If you haven't yet registered your FortiWeb you can do so here by entering the serial number.
The registration is now complete.
It can take up to four hours for FortiWeb to receive the updated services. For details, see Connecting to FortiGuard services.