Now that you have set up your FortiAnalyzer units and they have started receiving logs from the devices, you can start monitoring and interpreting data. You can:
- View log messages collected by the FortiAnalyzer unit in Log View. See Types of logs collected for each device.
- View multiple panes of network activity in SOC (Security Operations Center). See SOC Monitoring.
- View summaries of threats, traffic, and more in SOC > FortiView. See FortiView
- Generate and view events in Incidents & Events. See Incident and Event Management.
- Generate and view reports in Reports. See Reports.