To view a list of the email services, go to System > Messaging > Email Services.
The following information is shown:
||Select to edit the selected email service.
||The name of the email recipient.
||The SMTP server associated with the recipient. The server can be selected from the dropdown menu.
||Select to save any changes made to the email services.
To configure email services:
- Go to System > Messaging > Email Services and select the recipient you need to edit (the user's email service is shown below). The Edit Email Service window opens.
- Configure the following:
|SMTP server||Select the SMTP server from the dropdown menu.|
|Public Address||Customize the address or link for the email.|
| ||Address discovery method|
Select the address discovery method:
- Automatic discovery: Use device FQDN if configured, or automatically obtain address from the browser, or an active network interface.
- Specify an address: Manually enter the address and port number.
- Use the IP address from a network interface: Select a specific network interface from the dropdown menu.
| ||Address||Enter the recipient IP address or FQDN. Only available if Address discovery method is set to Specify an address.|
| ||Port||Enter the recipient port number (set to 80 by default). Only available if Address discovery method is set to Specify an address.|
| ||Network interface||Select a configured network interface from the dropdown menu. This option is only available when the Address discovery method is set to Use the IP address from a network interface.|
- Select OK to apply your changes.