After you add FortiClient deployment packages to FortiClient EMS, you can view them on the Manage Installers > Deployment Packages pane.
The Deployment Packages pane displays the following information about each deployment package:
- Name of the FortiClient deployment package
- Operating system (Windows and/or macOS)
- Version of FortiClient software for each OS
- Whether Auto Update is enabled or disabled
- Location of the FortiClient deployment package FortiClient EMS. Endpoint users can access this location to download and install FortiClient on endpoints.
Selecting a deployment package displays the following additional information:
- Enabled FortiClient features
- Configured endpoint profile
- Configured Telemetry gateway list
- Connection to FortiGate and/or FortiClient EMS
- Auto registration enabled/disabled
- Desktop shortcut enabled/disabled
- Start menu shortcut enabled/disabled
- Configured installer ID
- Notes included when creating the deployment package
You can also create or delete a deployment package and refresh the deployment package list.