Centrally manage worker (slave) nodes on the primary (master) node
On a primary node, you can select a worker to view and manage information pertaining to that worker. In the Dashboard, the following widgets are displayed: System Information, Scanning Statistics, System Resources, and Disk Monitor.
To manage worker nodes on the primary node:
- Go to HA Cluster.
- Select the worker node's serial number.
- Users can perform any of the following tasks:
- View the worker node's dashboard.
- Switch the worker node's role using the Dashboard > System Information widget.
- Configure the worker node's network settings (such as its IP address, routing table, DNS, and Proxy settings).
- Configure the worker nodes' network settings for VM external traffic through port3.
- Upgrade the worker node (including firmware, AV database etc.).
- View the worker node's VM Status page.
- View and configure the worker node's VM image settings.