The tcpdump utility is supported through the CLI and web UI.
See the FortiADC CLI Reference for information on using the CLI command.
Use the following procedure to use the web UI version.
Before you begin:
- You must have a good understanding of tcpdump and filter expressions. See http://www.tcpdump.org/manpages/pcap-filter.7.html.
- You must have Read-Write permission for System settings.
- Go to Networking > Packet Capture.
- Click Create New to open the Packet Capture editor, and specify your packet capture settings as shown in the figure below.
- Use the controls to start, stop, and download the packet capture. See Packet capture toolbar.