Other security consideration for restricting access to the FortiAnalyzer GUI include the following:
- Configure administrator accounts using a complex passphrase for local accounts
- Configure administrator accounts using RADIUS, LDAP, TACACS+, or PKI
- Configure the administrator profile to only allow read/write permission as required and restrict access using read-only or no permission to settings which are not applicable to that administrator
- Configure the administrator account to only allow access to specific ADOMs as required
- Configure the administrator account to only allow access to specific policy packages as required.