Resetting to factory defaults
You can change predefined event handlers as needed. If required, you can restore predefined event handlers to factory default settings.
To reset predefined event handlers:
- If using ADOMs, ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Event Manager > Event Handler List.
- In the More menu, ensure Show Predefined is selected.
- Select one or more predefined event handlers.
- Click More > Factory Reset to return the settings to factory defaults.
You can also reset a predefined event handler to factory default settings using the right-click menu.