Results - Self-registration
- When the user visits the login page, https://<FortiAuthenticator-IP>/auth/register/, they can click the Register button, where they will be prompted to enter their information.
- The user's registration is successful, and their information has been sent to the administrator for approval.
- When the administrator has enabled the user’s account, the user will receive an activation welcome email.
- Select the link and log in to the user's portal.
- The user is now logged into their account where they can review their information.
They will need to enter and confirm a Username, Password, First name, Last name, and Email address. These are the only required fields, as configured in the FortiAuthenticator earlier.
The user's login information will be listed.
As recommended in the user’s welcome email, the user may change their password. However, this is optional.