Importing the certificate to FortiAuthenticator
This series of steps can be performed on the Master FortiAuthenticator.
To import the trusted CA certificate:
- Go to Certificate Management > Certificate Authorities > Trusted CAs > Import.
- Enter a Certificate ID, select the certificate, and click OK.
You can now import the LDAP certificate generated by G Suite.
To import the client authentication certificate:
- Go to Certificate Management > End Entities > Local Services > Import.
- As the Type, select Certificate and Private Key.
- Provide a Certificate ID, choose the file for the previously saved certificate and private key files, and select OK.