Endpoint users can only restore quarantined files with FortiClient in standalone mode. When you restore a quarantined file, you can choose whether to add the file to the exclusion list.
- Go to the Malware Protection tab.
- Under Sandbox Detection, click Zero-day to view quarantined files.
The list of files displays.
- Select the file and click Restore.
A confirmation dialog box displays.
- Click Yes to restore the file and add it to the exclusion list or No to restore the file without adding it to the exclusion list.
- If the Administrative privileges are required to change settings. Press Elevate to obtain these privileges. message displays, click Elevate.
The file is restored.