Reboot and shut down the unit
To reboot the FortiDeceptor unit:
- Go to Dashboard > System Resources.
- Select Reboot.
- Enter a reason for the reboot in the Reason field, and then select OK to reboot the unit.
After reboot, the FortiDeceptor VM system will initialize again. This initialization can take up to 30 minutes. The Deception VM icon in the System Information widget will show a warning sign before the process completes.
|It is normal to see the following critical event log in Log Access after FortiDeceptor boots up:
The VM system is not running and might need more time to startup. Please check system logs for more details. If needed, please reboot system.
After FortiDeceptor is upgraded to a new firmware version, the system might clean up data and a Database is not ready message will be displayed. The clean-up time depends on the size of historical data.
To shut down the FortiDeceptor unit:
- Go to Dashboard > System Resources widget.
- Select Shutdown.
- Enter a reason for the shutdown in the Reason field.
- Select OK to shutdown the unit.